July 28, 2020 OHRD Board Meeting
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
Ozarks Headwaters Recycling & Materials Management District
Executive Board Meeting
Virtual Hearing Information Below
10:30am, Tuesday, July 28, 2020
(Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 10:30 a.m.)
CALL TO ORDER
A. Roll Call
B. Approval of Agenda
C. APPROVAL OF MINUTES [Emailed prior to meeting]
1. February 25, 2020
D. TREASURER'S REPORT—Vanessa Brandon
1. February 2020
2. March 2020
3. April 2020
4. May 2020
5. June 2020
E. ADVISORY COUNCIL REPORT – Barbara Lucks
F. OLD BUSINESS
1. Volkswagen Settlement—Barbara Lucks
2. Recycling Education – Angie Snyder
3. SWAB Update – Barbara Lucks
4. Grant O2017-018 (Polk County) Paper Shredder – Angie Snyder
5. 2020 Grant Call Update – Angie Snyder
6. Proposed 2021 Grant Call Changes – Angie Snyder
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Reaffirm Extension of Grant O2018-011 (Trailspring, Inc) – Angie Snyder
2. Reaffirm Extension of Grant O2018-005 (Downtown Springfield Association) – Angie Snyder
3. Reaffirm Extension of Grant O2019-002 (District Education PI Grant) – Angie Snyder
4. Reaffirm Budget Line Item Changes for Grant O2020-012 (Ozarks Food Harvest) – Angie Snyder
5. Budget Line Item Change for Grant O2020-005 (Community Outreach Ministries) – Angie Snyder
6. Financial Audit Bids – Angie Snyder
7. MORA Conference Update – Angie Snyder
H. STAFF REPORTS
1. Monthly Report—Angie Snyder
2. Monthly Report—Vanessa Brandon
3. Monthly Report – Barbara Lucks
4. Chairman’s Remarks—Erick Roberts
I. OTHER BUSINESS
In accordance with the State of Missouri’s commitment to openness in government, the Ozarks Headwaters Recycling & Materials Management District has adopted the state’s Sunshine Law Policy to insure transparency in all actions of the District. This policy is found in Chapter 610 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri.
The meeting information below will also be on the OHRD website:
You may need to download the Cisco WebEx app on your mobile device or PC to fully utilize the meeting features.
Meeting number: 126 239 6898
Password: pbUXXbXG325 (72899294 from phones and video systems)
More ways to join
Join by video system: Dial email@example.com
You can also dial 126.96.36.199 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone: +1-415-655-0001 United States Toll
Access code: 126 239 6898
Virtual Meeting Protocols and Process
The July 28, 2020, Ozarks Headwaters Recycling & Materials Management District board meeting will be conducted virtually with limited staff in attendance in the Historic Courthouse.
OHRD encourages public participation in its virtual meetings. To participate in the meeting on July 28, 2020, which begins at 10:30am., you have the following options:
1. Watch the hearing and participate during the public testimony portion of the hearing using Cisco WebEx:
For the July 28, 2020 meeting, please use the meeting link https://ozarksheadwatersrecyclingdistrict.my.webex.com/ozarksheadwatersrecyclingdistrict.my/j.php?MTID=m4c9a21a58e8e9b316bdc9ea8ccdc8205 to virtually attend and watch the meeting by computer, tablet, or smartphone. If joining from a tablet or smartphone, you will need to download the free WebEx app from your device’s app store. If joining from a computer, your computer will automatically download and install (if needed) the WebEx program. If you currently have WebEx installed on your computer, tablet, or smartphone, you may join the meeting by entering the meeting number 126 239 6898. In the event you encounter difficulties in participating, please check the OHRD website for any updated information. The board Chair and Planner will have the ability to mute any participants deemed to be out of order.
When you join the meeting your microphone, or your ability to be heard by all the other participants, will be muted. There is a feature within the software that allows you to “raise your hand” so the host of the meeting can call upon you to speak. This must be done so that there are no distractions or disruptions to the meeting from accidental or intentional background noise.
3. Join the meeting via phone:
You may join the meeting from your phone by dialing 1-415-655-0001 and when the access code is requested, enter 126 239 6898. Staff will mute your audio so that your voice will not be heard until there is an open time to speak. At that time staff will unmute telephone participants and those wishing to speak to an issue should speak up so staff can identify them. To be able to more clearly let staff know when you wish to speak on a topic we recommend using the web version of the WebEx software which will allow you to “raise your hand” virtually and indicate to staff your intention to speak.